Monday, October 6, 2008

A Recently Received Thank You

I'll be expanding my website (http://www.heartfelteggdonation.com/) soon to include comments/testimonials from parents and donors. In the meantime, I'd like to include one I received recently here. It's always a pleasure to learn a dream is coming true and I (Heartfelt Egg Donation) played a positive role in the process. I'm grateful to those who keep in touch and express their appreciation. I love receiving birth announcements and photos! Keep them coming!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Suzanne,

My husband and I want to thank you for all your hard work and support with the egg donor program. We would never have been able to achieve our pregnancy without your hard work and dedication.

We had almost given up hope of finding the right egg donor and egg donation agency. We had several false starts with some of the agencies in the LA area. We had thought that it would be better to work with an agency in the LA area. We were so wrong!!

You were always a phone call away (just like the other agencies). We truly felt that your were concerned about us, our future children and our donor. We were also very happy to receive the prompt travel expense reconciliation and check reimbursement. You lived up to all your promises and then some.

We would be happy to talk anonymously with any couple about your excellent services and our happy ending.

Kind regards,
Soon to be Parents in LA Area

No comments: