Friday, April 30, 2010

NIAW Day 7 - Find Support. Do you need help coping with your infertility diagnosis?

Find Support (as provided by RESOLVE, The National Infertility Association)

Do you need help coping with your infertility diagnosis?  If you answer YES to any of these statements, please consider finding a support group or mental health professional in your area.  You are not alone.

  • I can not enjoy the pregnancy news of friends/family.
  • I have a difficult time being around babies.
  • I find myself withdrawing from gatherings with family/friends to avoid questions about my "baby plans".
  • I feel alone, like there is no one else to talk to.
  • My partner and I have different ideas on what to do next.
  • The stress of infertility is effecting my work performance, personal finances, social life--I'm having trouble keeping it all together.
Sound familiar?  Consider connecting with RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association's support resources.


Find RESOLVE near you.
Find a RESOLVE support group.
Listing of programs nationwide.
Get online support 24/7.
Call your local RESOLVE HelpLine.








NIAW Homepage

No comments: