Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Celine Dion and her miracle twins

I don't usually like to get too caught up in celebrity baby watches but did anyone see Oprah's show with Celine Dion the other day? Celine introduced her twins from her home in Florida. Those baby boys are just precious and I couldn't be happier for Celine and her family. I've been following her story since she announced her difficulty with conceiving and like many others have been wishing her the best outcome. I knew she was going to be successful because of her determination and positive outlook. I loved seeing her in her jammies, without make-up along side her babies; her gratitude for her blessings was truly apparent. I wasn't able to embed the Oprah clip but here is a link.

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/At-Home-with-Celine-Dion-and-Her-Miracle-Twins-Video

No comments: